New features in version 4.0
- UTF-8 is supported.
- MDI - interface. More potentialities to manipulate open windows.
- Window splitting.
- The settings of editor are stored to the ini-file. (now it is very easy to make a back copy of editor settings).
- 100% customizable code highlighting. You can create a highlighting scheme (Lexer) for any language. The highlighting scheme saved to file, and You can choose a highlighting schemes, make changes, send highlighting schemes by e-mail, etc.
- Code collapsing.
- New highlighting and auto-closing of brackets.
- You can specify at highlighting scheme a Code Template for each language.
- Shows a code staple for cycles, loops, functions, tags, etc.
- Code Explorer now can parse a include-files, all open files or only current file. The data of Code Explorer uses a auto code completion.
- Sort and Quick search in Code Explorer by name or line number.
- Quick Navigation. Quickly jump to description of function or class. Also this works when function or class are described in other file and Code Explorer has parsed this file.
- New auto code completion. The auto code completion is uses a data of Code Explorer.
- File Explorer supports Tree/List/Tree&List modes.
- New FTP - client with SFTP support.
- Customizable toolbars.
- Customizable shortcuts and editor key mapping.
- Perl support. It is possible to make settings for using some interpreters.
- You can use few help files. But Ctrl+F1 is valid only for PHP Help.
- Print Preview.
- Export to HTML and RTF.
- Search and replacement in the files.